Показано с 1 по 3 из 3

Тема: Inconsistency of temperature on the remote and real sensations

По умолчанию Inconsistency of temperature on the remote and real sensations

Good afternoon. There is a split Fujitsu-General, seven, on 410m gas, about 5 years ago. I will not tell you the exact model yet, I need to find instructions. From the very moment of installation, it's colder than you install on the remote. I use a lot of different splits in different places and everywhere I put 24-25 and the feelings are the same and the compressor enters the start-stop mode, maintaining the real temperature. And in this place, with this split, how many do not bet, up to 28 probably, the compressor threshes constantly, catches the terrible chill after the sensations and only then stops if people do not freeze earlier. And in general, the normal start-stop mode is not included. If on the console 28 - it stops and then does not turn on very long. If you keep 24-25 on the remote, then it will thresh, until people freeze completely and disconnect it completely.
    How to check the thermistor (s)? With what to compare? Or what else to check? I'm an electronic engineer, but I had no business with kondeyas.

Why are you asking at russian speaking forum?
    Its, realy fun. Go to russian forum and speak english.
    Maybe you have to call to the service of Fujitsu-General.
    It will be the right way.

Цитата Сообщение от sakura86 Посмотреть сообщение
    Good afternoon. There is a split Fujitsu-General, seven, on 410m gas, about 5 years ago. I will not tell you the exact model yet, I need to find instructions. From the very moment of installation, it's colder than you install on the remote. I use a lot of different splits in different places and everywhere I put 24-25 and the feelings are the same and the compressor enters the start-stop mode, maintaining the real temperature. And in this place, with this split, how many do not bet, up to 28 probably, the compressor threshes constantly, catches the terrible chill after the sensations and only then stops if people do not freeze earlier. And in general, the normal start-stop mode is not included. If on the console 28 - it stops and then does not turn on very long. If you keep 24-25 on the remote, then it will thresh, until people freeze completely and disconnect it completely.
    How to check the thermistor (s)? With what to compare? Or what else to check? I'm an electronic engineer, but I had no business with kondeyas.
    чувак слишком много в тексте выдает в тебе русскоязычного , сомневаюсь что американцы используют слово молотить по отношению к непрерывно работающему кондиционеру.
    исходя из вышеизложенного пиши по русски и не выеживайся.
    по теме либо датчик температуры мозг делает что маловероятно учитывая симптомы либо плата наелась что скорее всего

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права